Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gator Board Foam now offered for sale by Watercolor Artist - Custom Cut for Watercolor Paper



I have spent tons of money and time researching the best way to stretch watercolor paper. I started painting and drawing as a very young child and always loved the way that watercolors interacted with each other and the paper. I think the fluidity and the transparency of the medium allow for amazing results.

One result that I could not stand was buckled watercolor paper. I would be half way through a work and realize that the paper was shifting and not settling flat. I had to find a way to keep my watercolor paper flat. That was when I discovered Gator Board Foam.

The next problem was that no one carried the 1/2" gator foam board that is perfect for stretching watercolor paper. It was then that I decided to start stocking and distributing custom sized Gator Board Foam cut to standard water color paper sizes.

Please take some time to check out the products available and my latest art works at: http://dryflywaters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment